Please sign my Guestbook.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Another name for the expanding blog roll

Tina is a translator from America who lives in Prague. She found me through Marigoldie and I think, but I'm not sure that I first saw Marigoldie on Blogging Baby.

She has a cat from whom she is temporarily separated who is the image of mine. We like some of the same music. I have Simon & Garfunkel vinyl, cassettes, cd's, old vcr recordings and dvd's covering most of what they've done over the years.

Bach and Beethoven are okay too, Tina.

Anyhow, welcome Tina. I was worried if I let it go until tonight it might get away from me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats cool how you tell about the people in your blogroll :) what a good idea :).

ipodmomma said...

Teddy loves Renko... I wonder if that means she'll marry a cowboy... :))) I will tell her of your connection...

saw that McCarthy had died... 89 years old... the kids were watching the daily show yesterday, and Jimmy Carter was on... today at the library J found a book about him, very old, and she checked it out...

that made me smile....

Andrea said...

Put her on for you Granny.

I wish my own granny would start a blog. She has the most amazing stories, but she likes to claim that her english is not good enough, never mind that she can speak, read and write FOUR languages!

Tina said...

Aw, thank you! I'll be a regular visitor, for sure.

jdg said...

what a cool connection. . .