Please sign my Guestbook.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blog roll

My blog roll started out very basic and very short. Since I didn't know what I was doing, I started introducing people as they surfaced and, if they had a blog, I checked it out and then usually added them.

I like the idea of the people who visit here knowing a little about each other.

It works for me. The only problem is that the list has grown a lot. I'm delighted and I'll keep on adding and I'll solve the problem of too many names if that ever happens. I never expected this many visitors. Wow.

6 comments:

mreddie said...

If you blog it, they will come - why does that sound so familiar? ec

Anonymous said...

if i start clicking on all your links, i'll be at it for hours. it is soooooooooooo tempting though.

ipodmomma said...

you have a great blog... lots of interesting news, recipes and nice bits...

The Subversive Librarian said...

Thank you for the nice welcome!

Gawdessness said...

Ipod is right, your blog is very toothsome, in all possible senses!

I knew it would be great, that's why when I found out you had a blog I hightailed it over here!

Andie D. said...

I love that you have such a wonderfully interesting and diverse blog roll! Hopefully you can keep it up.

I also like that you introduce newbies in your posts. It's a wonderful way for us to meet new people too.