Please sign my Guestbook.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Back to Bed Again

It has been pouring here most of the day and my cold is worse. Depressing so I won't hang around and whine for very long.

I'm watching Live from Lincoln Center and trying to keep my eyes open.

I don't know how many of you were in the midst of the tornadoes yesterday that wreaked so much havoc. I know Alissa was close (1/4 mile down the road) and I'm glad to report she and her family are fine. It's that season in that part of the country as I remember well from the years I spent in Arkansas and Tennessee.

Wishing the best for all of you in that area.

Talk to you tomorrow. Tonight is totally useless and all I want to do is crawl back under the covers.

11 comments:

Missy said...

Hope ya feel better soon!

Sarah Elaine said...

Here's hoping you feel like yourself again soon! In the meantime, take it easy...

Anvilcloud said...

Waht's bed? I say that at 3:14 a.m. Sometimes I drive myself crazy!!

granny p said...

Oh ...colds... get over this one soon. xx

Mother Sharon Damnable said...

Hope you feel better soon, love and best wishes

ipodmomma said...

under the covers is a good place to be, when not feeling well...

hope all there are well soon, and that the rain finds another place to go...

Known Stranger said...

best thing to do is crawl under covers in night

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to check on you-sorry to hear you're feeling so crummy.

I think CNN.com had some information on the Arkansas tornadoes--you might check there. That's where you were looking for, right?

Feel better...

Kathleen Callon said...

Hope you feel better soon.

JBlue said...

Hope you're better.

Yesterday, we were in the grocery store when my dad called on the cell phone, worried because he had heard on the news a tornado passed right over our area. Right away, I was worried about my cat, home alone. THEN, I thought about the house. Everything was fine, though.

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Ann,

Merced Chowchilla, Fairmede, down through my Madera then Fresno and Clovis--that is our little tornado alley. Even though the "experts" never classify our tornados as any--not even a zero, but yet they are stronge enought to tear off a barn roof!

Being sick sucks! I hope you feel better soon Ann.

Janice~