I thought I'd managed to avoid this one but I've been tagged by Montchan.
The object. 10 words beginning with the assigned letter.
1. Galoshes. What I haven't seen since I left upstate New York more than 50 years ago.
2. Grumpy. How I felt the two days the blog was kaput.
3. Grateful. To all of you computer whizzes.
4. Geniuses. See number 3.
5. Grits and eggs. Any questions? Such as what is a grit?
6. Goulash. What I make on refrigerator cleaning day.
7. Guinea pigs. For further information, I recommend this expert. (Hi. L.)
8. Green. The color I turn when I think about adding guinea pigs to my collection of 3 girls, 4 cats in assorted sizes, and one overweight white rat.
9. Google. How else can I do this and look up words at the same time?
10. Giants. The baseball variety of course.
Whew. That was harder than I thought.
I don't normally tag people but in honor of Canada Day (tomorrow)
A is for Andrea (now in BC)
C is for Cali Girl (Prince Edward Island)
R is for Raindrops Hi, Anvilcloud (Ontario)
S is for Sarah Elaine (Alberta)
T is for Turtle Guy (Dave) (Alberta) because we can't have one without the other.
You'll thank me later. Sure you will.
I should have said anyone who wants to join in, please do. Use the first initial of your name or your blog unless it starts with X or something equally peculiar.