Please sign my Guestbook.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Where'd the blogroll go? Update

So, the blogroll has officially been moved!

In the sidebar there is a link to Ann's Friends - right below the picture of the girls.

We decided to move it so that we could put links to the different labels in the sidebar without completely overwhelming the readers of the blog.

Angela

===

Would my friends from all over please send a huge virtual hug to my friend Angela? I have no idea now many hours she put in. I'm afraid to ask. We now have a hidden blogroll, labels and the girls' picture on the sidebar, and a refreshing new look to the blog.

Wow.

Ann

14 comments:

The Maven said...

Way to go, Angela! It's always nice to have a fresh perspective on things, isn't it?

JBlue said...

I like what you've done with the place. Terrific new picture,too.

Cecil said...

Thank you for the Valentine---I'll see it tomorrow night!! We had a good time today...Yes.. thank goodness for family and friends...Happy Valentines day!

mreddie said...

OK, I'll admit that I'm impressed, but then purple also has that effect on me as well. :) ec

Susie said...

Clever idea putting your blogroll on a separate post so that it doesn't take up so much space on your sidebar.
Angela deserves a big hug for all her work!
:)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Woo Hoo! Lookin' good, Angela! Good job, and I know from experience that it WAS a lot of work, but I know Ann is so grateful and happy with the results.

Happy Valentine's Day, Ann!

(((HUGS)))

Diane

Atasha said...

I love the look probably because this purple is close to pink, my favourite colour! Great idea to hide the blogroll Angela. Ann has so many names over there it did take up like the whole length of the page :-)

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Ann, your blog looks lovely. Congraulations Angela for the job well done.
Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day.
Take care, Meow

Peter said...

Hi to the two A s, the new site is looking very good, congratulations.

Spadoman said...

A virtual hug to Angela and to you. Granny Ann, along with a Valentine today with a prayer for peace in your hearts.

Jo said...

Wow! Love the new look, Angela did a great job.

Jenn said...

very nice, Gran!!

Angela did good.

Jenn said...

PS if you do want it on your side bar, I can send Angela the code for making a drop down menu...only if you want it.

mo-wo said...

Looks good. Gosh the girls look so grown up in the pic tho' scares me a bit.