Please sign my Guestbook.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Testing for link color

granny

Nope, it's still green here and orange on the sidebar. Back to fiddling some more. The links aren't standing out here unless I go back through and add color and italics to each one.

Aha. It's fixed. I'm not fond of the yellow but at least it contrasts with the green which may make all of our lives simpler.

The actual post is below this one. Dawn I. and I have been messing around with my email address on the sidebar and I think we've turned it into a link.

I can't tell because somehow Elcie has made Neopets my default email so that's what comes up when I click. I have to get her password from her and change it. Hope it's simple.

Anyhow, it seems to be working as a link now. I think I'm done with creativity for the day. I should stop before I zap something.

Spoke too soon. It inserted some very strange code between ann and adams where there should have been just a dot. ??? I fixed it but it went right back. Ideas, anyone? Dawn's going to see what it looks like in IE.

Y'all don't have to read all of this by the way. It's just my way of keeping track of what we've done, what works, and what doesn't.

1 comment:

Puss-in-Boots said...

Well, Ann, you do better than I do. I won't even touch the technical stuff...it's totally over my head.