Please sign my Guestbook.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

The 7 meme

  • Courtesy of Karl via Jenorama

Why are so many of my blogging buddies handing me all these tasks? Why are they making me think? At least I now know what a meme is. It's a chain letter with a fancy name and no pitch for money.

I've hardly started this one before I'm dumping it off on seven other gluttons for punishment.

Hooray - I have discovered the "bullet". Next giant step - images.

  • 7 things I plan to do before I die: (wishful thinking okay)
  • 7 things I can do: (even if I don't want to)
  • 7 things I can't do: (yet)
  • 7 things that attract me to the opposite sex: (I've forgotten - it's been too long since I thought about it.)
  • 7 things I say most often: (printable or not)
  • 7 celebrity crushes: (of either sex so far as I'm concerned - mine so far have all been women - I'm not sure what that says about me)
  • 7 people I want to do this: (you'll thank me for this later)
Jim - next time you're bored guarding an Armory from predatory wedding guests, give this a try. Unless you'd rather run through the woods wearing nothing but your Chevrons and a smile. I've been telling my friends I have this mental picture of you doing exactly that.

Tim - why not. I don't want you telling your brother "Mom always liked you best".

Insomniac Diary - because we're about the same age and it might be fun to compare notes

Elcie - because you might be old enough to have fun with this

L. - because I love your flights of fancy and vivid images

Gawdessness (if you're making refrigerator lists, this should be a snap).

Anyone else with too much time on their hands

If I ever finish mine, it might turn up here. If you never even start yours, I'll understand perfectly. If you finish it and keep it to yourself that's okay too.

This is not a chain letter unless you want to turn it into one and make 7 other peoples' lives more busy than they are already. I'm sure they'll appreciate it as much as I do. (lol)

No comments: