Please sign my Guestbook.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Refrigerators

I'm sorry -the paragraph about the refrigerator wasn't included in the comments - it was on another blog. We are to list the contents of our refrigerators and/or post pictures of our kitchens. I'll attempt the list but I'm glad I haven't figured out how to add photos to a blog yet.

I think it's a meme. Feel free to join us in our embarassment.

I just looked over at the t.v. Steel Magnolias is on. Good, I can weep through a movie I must have seen a dozen times. Ray must have left the t.v. on. Much of the time I just tune it out but I heard a snatch of dialogue and knew immediately what was showing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh... Rachel was watching that the other night.

I'm afraid there's way too much in our fridge to try and list it... though that would make an interesting challenge. What site was that on?

Granny said...

Good - one Uncle Roger comment found - three to go. Where the heck are they?