Please sign my Guestbook.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Mark your calendar

Early Warning System:
Four days remain in National Toilet Tank Repair Month.
If you do not do it now, you will have to wait a year


Stay tuned for more breaking news.

Sorry - this came from Chicago Tribute Quick Takes and I had to share it with someone.

It kind of fits in with our toilet paper theme. BTW, Angel says over the roll although she came live with under.

Later. Have to get Elcie to school.

Bush looking for new nominee.

2 comments:

Old Insomniac said...

Re: the vigils. Nice photos and articles in today's Chronicle. 2,000 candles in huge interlocking circles.

Bushy-Baby yielded to the howls of protest on several scores, I see. I didn't think he EVER accepted any opinion except his own, and especially not those of the constituents. If I offend any Bush supporters, I apologize for the offense but not for the opinions. After all, this nation was founded on dissent. And freedom of speech.Different strokes for different folks.

Granny said...

Insomniac - Anybody who has read my comments on Blogging Baby knows just how far to the left I am and yet here some of them are.

People of good faith can disagree (unless you work for the federal government these days - then it gets you canned or smeared or outed ala Valerie Plame and her husband).

We've agreed to try a weekly vigil in cooperation with at least one other progressive group. Even a few people with signs is better than nothing.




If we're talking about Harriet Meirs, what's really funny is he caved to the ultra conservatives. She wasn't far enough to the right, or so they thought. I shudder to think who he'll come up with next.

I kept my mouth shut about her - no protests. Just sat back and watched the catfight. It's a shame, though, that she was caught in the middle.

I'm waiting patiently for the indictments.