Please sign my Guestbook.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Not much yet

L. HAS A BLOG!!! Check comments for name.

I'm on my way to purchase huge, cheap sacks of H'ween candy and hide it at my friend's house. It's not safe here. We do "trunk or treat" instead of door to door. Safe; it's done by the Latter Day Saints (nothing could be safer) and a lot of fun. Still procrastinating on costumes. I have no creative ability whatsoever so it'll be what we can scrounge from the Goodwill. Requests for ghost and angel so far. What in the heck do I use for wings. Rochelle is creative; she'll figure it out. We've never gotten into the "expensive costume of the year" trap. I can't afford it for something they'll wear once. They have more fun designing their own anyhow. They've never whined about it.

L. was one of the people who nagged me to get a blog. It's okay to say that because she was quite public about if on BB. When I finally did, I discovered she didn't have one. It's like I tell the girls, do as I say, not as I do. Now she does.

More on my exciting day later maybe.

3 comments:

L. said...

Hey, guess what! Already, L.`s blog is NOT WORKING -- I logged into Blogger, and it`s not there. I cannot post to a blog that does not exist. I have sent them an email, but since they`re a free service, I might be holding my breath for a while!

Gawdessness said...

I am going to rush over and see L.'s blog but first I want to suggest wire coat hangers and white kitchen catcher garbage bags (lots of them) fringed, they will look surprisingly like white wings. We fashioned suspender straps out of duct tape.

I may have to google trunk or treat, or I could just ask you to tell me about it. We do house to house trick or treating so I don't know much about the alternatives.

Anonymous said...

I was also going to suggest an idea for wings...how about slipping white nylon stockings over the bent hangers...spray with a tad of glitter and they you go!