Please sign my Guestbook.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Lunch with the girls

I'm a little behind on everything. I spent Tuesday running errands and generally shoveling out from the weekend, can't remember what I did yesterday but it must have been something, and today finally took the girls with their mom and her friend Johnathan to use their Target gift certificates.

Elcie finally made up her mind to buy "Van Helsing" DVD. Rebecca and I had headed for the clothes, Rochelle stayed with Elcie, Tasha and Johathan. Elcie was riding one of the store's electric carts like a pro. Rochelle had picked out a pair of shoes and was sure she wanted them until they caught up with Rebecca and me. Rebecca had picked out the skirt and top outfit which will probably appear in the next group of pictures.

Rochelle forgot all about shoes and started wading through the clearance clothing. Girl after my own heart. She picked the outfit I'd tried to talk Rebecca into with no luck. They each owe me six bucks. I told them if they wouldn't ask for $1 for the next 2 weeks, it would be paid off. They had been making a couple of trips at least a week to the corner store at $1 a pop. It adds up.

Then we went to eat since we were all together. Mandarin Shogun again. These are outside photos, actually after lunch. To be continued with the inside pics.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cat's Confessions said...

Hello,
I was just surfing through blogs here online and came across yours, very nicely done. Happy Holidays!