Please sign my Guestbook.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

On reflection

My friend Angel, the originator of several of the recipes I've posted here, is saddened by the loss of someone close to her. It must be especially hard at this season, although there is no good time for something like this. She wrote a lovely tribute on her blog, Give Me Something to Sing About.

Many of you know her from her comments on Blogging Baby and I've come to know her quite well from her blog and our online conversations.

For those of you who think it appropriate, I'm sure she'd appreciate your thoughts, prayers, and comments. The title above should take you to her blog; she's also listed on the blogroll.

Ann

5 comments:

ipodmomma said...

left a note for Angel... that is a tough one. thanks for passing that along...

sorry about your turkey! Jocelyn had many a lesson to learn when she was younger, about truth and such... she seems to have figured it out now, but boy, what a time we had!

The Rainbow Zebra said...

(((((Giant hugs))))) Words can't express how glad I am that we've "met" thru cyberspace. Bless you Granny!!

Andie D. said...

This is one of the reasons that I love you Granny. You really have the biggest heart, and we can feel it, even through cyberspace.

I visited Angel's site for the first time, and left a little note. Even though I haven't visited her site before, I wanted to make she knows that there are a lot of us out there who will be thinking about her.

grannyfiddler said...

merry christmas, and all blessings in the new year, granny-no-fiddle

George Breed said...

Happy Granny, New Year!