Please sign my Guestbook.

Friday, January 13, 2006

And from somewhere in Missouri

Thanks to Jen-o-rama

She left this in the comment box but I'm reposting it here. Another cook after my own heart. A little of this, a bunch of that. Cheat when necessary.

She calls it "Cajun Chicken Pasta".


Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces. Start to brown it in oil, with garlic to taste. Add a bag of frozen veggies and tons of cajun seasoning. Just a ton. Start boiling water for pasta.

When the chicken is brown, add spaghetti sauce. Yes, I use a jar. :) keep adding cajun seasoning. If you have a small container of whole whipping cream, add that. If you don't, it will be a different kind of taste, but still yummy.

Cook your pasta, then drain and add to your sauce. It's simple, and tasty. :)

She didn't say, but I'm sure almost any pasta would work. It never would have occurred to me to combine spaghetti sauce and whipping cream but why not?

1 comment:

Jen said...

My grad school roommate taught me this one.

I usually use bowtie pasta, but I didn't want to be restrictive. :)