Please sign my Guestbook.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Korean Rice Porridge

Andrea in Japan has posted a recipe. Don't be put off by the name; it sounded delicious when I read her recipe. Clicking on the title will take you to her blog. It has a photo of the finished product and I don't have much luck transferring photos over here.

Granny doesn't post many of her own recipes because granny is a pinch of this and a bunch of that type of cook. I can give you ingredients but your guess is as good as mine how much of what goes where.

Besides, it's much more fun to steal someone else's.

2 comments:

nancy said...

Hey thanks so much for the bisuit recipe. I like your advice about the can too, I was already thinking of using an upside down glass because I didn't have a cutter. also, I cook like you (no measuring, but I did attempt to write some of them down for a christmas book for friends, I will have to put some on my blog.

Andrea said...

I used to love to cook in Canada but here I found it so hard to do. But then I am lazy and have a hubby who loves to cook. I brought all my cookbooks from Canada and have never opened them, lol!!