Please sign my Guestbook.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The morning after (and most mornings)

Rebecca forgot her binder but I think she has her homework with her. I hope so. It took over two hours of plodding through long division.

She finally has the steps down but she just refuses to learn times tables. Having tried everything I can think of, I'm letting her look up what she doesn't know in hopes that osmosis will take over.

The mess on top of the file cabinet is the girls' idea of cleaning. You don't want to know what's in there. Neither do I, for that matter. It's the section that holds pencils, pens, stapler, hole punch and whatever else they can cram in there. I go through about once a month to take inventory and organize. This is our dinette which pretty much belongs to the girls for homework and their crafts except for the back bookcase which holds small appliances I don't use too often.

Next - the refrigerator and freezer (open) for Gawdessness. She said pictures of kitchen and I'm not sure what that covers. I made sure nothing was growing in there first.

No comments: