Please sign my Guestbook.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Almost good night

An epiphany of sorts. I just discovered today that if I click on the link in the comments which come into my email before they come here, it takes me directly to the post where the comment was made.

Am I the only person in the entire blogosphere who didn't know this? I've dug through six posts (my fault for running my mouth so much) sometimes trying to match a comment to a specifc post. I finally noticed the bright blue underlined link that said rocrebelgranny and clicked it just to see what would happen.

Ann, sometimes I wonder about you.

Good night again.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Well, remembering that several years after first accessing the internet three years after supposedly being classed as competent it completely surprised me that typing in a web or email address created a link (nifty how it goes blue and underlines and all), I would say that you're not alone.

Vive La Internet Ignorance!

-A said...

I only learned that because Mary P. told me so-- once after I left a really long (kinda irrelevant) comment on her blog in response to questions she asked me on hers! She told me that if you click then you can see what post someone comments on- that way you don't have to go way back- if not for that hint, I wouldn't have know (instead I'd be playing with that right now!).