Please sign my Guestbook.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Oops - I missed two of you.

Eden and Caitlin both responded in the comments a couple of days ago (My Space).Eden is a mom, writer, and editor from Erie, PA and Caitlin is a SAHM mom raising a young son in the Washington, DC area. Once again, from Blogging Baby.

Afterthought. Eden writes several blogs so I linked to her profile. You decide.

Welcome and thanks to both of you. Drop in anytime.

There - I think that's everyone. I'd just forgotten to check the previous post again.

1 comment:

Mother Sharon Damnable said...

Hiya Granny

I've been away (no not with the fairies ;>)

Lots of new people :>)

*waves* Hiya I hope to catch up over the week end and look forward to visiting everyone :>)

I think you're more spicy pumpkin pie with whipped cream and a lovely ginger tea with honey Yummm!