Please sign my Guestbook.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Thoughts for the Day - Updated 3-27-06

Since it’s the early worm that gets eaten by the bird,

sleep late.

The second mouse gets the cheese.

Courtesy of Merle who is another granny and lives in Victoria, Australia.

Tom says:


What we don't know is if this was an early worm or a late worm who got left behind by the earlier worms who know how to play the game.

======

And Ms Sisyphus said:

Clearly the message here is it's waaay better to be the number 2 guy in the pecking order. However, the view only changes for the lead dog.




10 comments:

Yondalla said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

just checking in, loving the pic's!

Bridgermama said...

I like that. Thanks for the "thoughts."

Unknown said...

I love the time change and don't mind it one bit!

JBlue said...

Sleep late? With kids in the house?

Sarah Elaine said...

Grannies' sayings are always the best!

Anonymous said...

hehe, that's the first time I have seen that in a blog... that's what I always say! (bout the early worm). :D

Meow (aka Connie) said...

That's great !!!
Have a wonderful week, take care, Meow

Unknown said...

i love the first one....suits my personality :)
and i liked all the photos! wondering why u call urself granny :)

Jen said...

HA!

I don't get it, but I am going to sleep late, just in case.