Please sign my Guestbook.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Here's a Quiz I Haven't Seen Before

What aristocratic title are you? Check here to find out. I'm Countess-Palatine Ann the Lachrymose of Deepest Throcking. Thanks to Mo-Wo for the link.

Welcome to Owens Family in Korea. I don't know her first name but she's married to an Air Force Captain, has 3 kids, and is with him in Korea. Oh, and she quilts - lots.

Saints lost badly in the snow of Chicago. I keep waiting to hear from Jim but he's probably sunk in gloom. Oh well, there's always next year.

3 comments:

-A said...

I am: Her Exalted Highness Duchess Angela the Deipnosophist of Lower Wombleshire.

I can't even read the word in the middle of that title!

Puss-in-Boots said...

Blimey - nobles galore!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That was a very interesting link. I tried it on my real name and this is what I got...Her Eminence the Very Viscountess the Venal------ of Chortling Chesterton.
And on my blog name, this is what I got....Her Most Noble Lady Friday\'s Child the Dulcet of Biggleswade by Biscuit.
Thanks for sharing this. Just dropping by to say hello.