Please sign my Guestbook.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Guest Book (2nd try)

My friend Peter in Australia fixed my Guest Book so it will appear at the top of the blog where it belongs. We'll eventually delete the first one.

Would those of you who signed in previously mind signing in once again? Sorry about the aggravation.

I think you know who you are but here's a list.

Alissa
Angel
Angela
Autumn
Claire
Diane
ZZTop


I think that's everyone on the old list except Peter and he's already on the new one.

Thanks and a huge thank you to Peter. It would have taken me hours and I probably still would have messed it up.

10 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Okay, it's done. :-)

Love and hugs,

Diane

Puss-in-Boots said...

I'm a bit thick when it comes to these guest books...I've tried several times on various ones, but no luck, so I've given up.

Anonymous said...

OK, I've just tried twice, and while it now says that there are 5 guests and it only shows 4 photos, I'm not sure I signed in as I'm not there... I'll give it a bit and try again if it didn't work :-)

JunieRose2005 said...

Ann,

Added a greeting and pic....but my message was cut off! :) I always manage to mess up somehow!



Junie

Puss-in-Boots said...

Yay, thanks for your email, Ann...it worked this time.

Val said...

There's the bloggerworld, coming to the rescue again. Who would have thought someone on the other side of the world could help you fix something on your computer? Peter has been able to help me out with photo uploading too, and I know he's helped his sister Merle heaps.

I'll sign in now, Ann.

Gina said...

It's cute!

*Tanyetta* said...

done! what a great idea. :)

Anonymous said...

That is pretty neat;)

Blank said...

Terrific idea.