Please sign my Guestbook.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Correction - sorry Vicki

A few posts ago, I moved Vicki to the Michigan upper peninsula. On reading back through the comments, I discovered her in Ann Arbor. Oops. She has beautiful photos on her blog which look like wilderness to me and I didn't read her comment carefully enough. Sorry, Vicki.

The Michigan state capital (no it isn't, the state capital is Lansing or course (see separate post for granny humiliating herself publicly) and the home of the University of Michigan would probably resent being thought of as a wilderness. And isn't that a great name for a city?

I should make a collection of cities named after me but the only other I can think of at the moment is Anne Arundel (MD?) and it's Ann with an "e".

1 comment:

jw said...

Ann, I was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan. All of my relatives still live in the Detroit area (though none actually in Detroit since my sister sold her house three years ago).