Please sign my Guestbook.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Great big oops - thanks jw

I should never write anything at 2:30 in the morning. The capital of Michigan is Lansing, not Ann Arbor. I was at least right about the University.

I knew that. If it had been a question on a quiz show, I would have said Lansing. Maybe I think Ann Arbor should be the capital.

Anyhow, jw, who is a Michigan native, kindly sent me a personal email instead of saying "you idiot" in the comment box. Either no one else has noticed, or they put it down to granny's old age and forgetfulness.

4 comments:

Sp00kalot said...

Um Oh yeah. Right. I was going to inform you of that but I was too busy trying to remember where I left my cat. Ann Arbor = Vicki :)

L. said...

....and some of us didn`t notice because we truly didn`t know what the capital of Michigan was!
Quick, without resorting to Google, can you name the capital of Connecticut?

Anonymous said...

Maybe some of us don't really care whether or not Ann Arbor is the capital of Michigan because the only state worth knowing about is California? 8^)

jw said...

Roger are you sure? I thought that the capital of Calif. was Anaheim (Disneyland).

L., Hartford is the capital of Connecticut (I did not use Google; thank God there are other search engines besides Google!)