Please sign my Guestbook.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Famly stuff just because I wanted them here.

I could have done a better cropping job with these but I was pulling my hair out. I'll get better as I go along.

I don't have many good photos of my daughter Carol. This was back when it felt like we had triplets.

As usual, Elcie and Rebecca (foreground naturally) are hamming it while Rochelle looks like she'd rather be anywhere else.

Bottom all three on trikes (and me). Elcie's was designed for her and has pullies to help her with the pedals, pedal straps, and a seat belt. She still had a little trouble with it but at least she could ride with the little girls. Her therapist and p.e. teacher set it up for her.

4 comments:

ipodmomma said...

love the pictures!!! old photos are so wonderful...

and gald to hear Ray has the oxygen! Amen!!!!

Gawdessness said...

I love looking at family photos, even if they aren't mine :).

Thanks

Madcap said...

Oh, yeah, I didn't have "triplets", only "twins". Busy years, weren't they! Right now mine are taking turns launching themselves off the arms of the couch, but even so, it's not as crazy around here as it was in the "little" years.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I too love looking at old family pics. It is fun to see the girls so much younger!