Please sign my Guestbook.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sacramento today

Back safely by 4:30 p.m.
Car overheating - will look at it tomorrow. Fan belt maybe?
Got lost twice - once in Sacto suburb and once in Lodi, of all places. (lol)
Took Elcie for Pizza. Yippee says Elcie.
It's 8:30 p.m. - falling into bed now.
Last night without little girls. They should be home tomorrow afternoon.

The trip was wonderful for me and Tim and I'll tell more about it tomorrow. Right now, my eyes are crossing.

3 comments:

L. said...

Welcome home! ZZzzzzzzzz....

ipodmomma said...

what a day!!!! and you got pizza out with Elcie too... you are incredible!!

was looking over the BB site... never been there before... the hot topic comment that I skimmed through was the anti-adoption lady hoo-hah... was that one a one-off, or are many of the threads that argumenative?

interesting...

hope you slept well... and that you car will going to behave. glad that the service was so wonderful... that is exactly what those kinds are for, in my opinion... refreshing and refueling... lovely!

mollie

Andrea said...

Glad you two had some time together.