Please sign my Guestbook.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hi, Angela here! *Updated*

I'm currently in the process of updating the blogroll - but since Granny has A LOT of friends it's taking me a while (darn new blogger templates!). However, if you are linked and it doesn't work, let us know so that it can be fixed.

Thanks!

Update: It's now just after 11pm, and I've finished the blogroll. However, if your name is wrong I deeply apologize - let us know!

And may I just comment on the fact that blogger's spellcheck doesn't know the word blogroll? Weren't they one of the inventors of the concept?

4 comments:

Patty said...

My link is working fine. Thanks for adding it

Granny said...

I think the new one at least recognizes "blog". The old one didn't.

Tim we need to do something with that hair on your niece.

*Tanyetta* said...

Hi Granny and Angela! I've been gone for much too long! My link works perfectly. Thank you again :)

Peter said...

Hi there, I’ve been relying on using Bloglines to do my daily rounds of the blogroll for a while now, it’s a very time saving method but it feels a bit impersonal at times, so it’s a hot Saturday, I’m gonna sit here and visit with everyone, It won’t feel any different to you but know that I chose to visit today instead of just answering an electronic reminder.
Have a good day.
Yes the link works fine... a big job with such a large blogroll.