Please sign my Guestbook.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Another School Year About to Bite the Dust

For any of you who don't know which one is which, Rebecca (age 11) is in the dark pink, Rochelle (age 12) is in black (and fading into the background), and Elcie (age 14) is wearing the striped sweater. I wonder if there's a way to change that background.
























Today was running around day and Ray was well enough to go along. We got the girls off to school, did some shopping, and then went to visit Carol. She was sleeping and I didn't want to wake her so I wrote her a note and left her a "guardian angel" medallion from Rebecca. I did talk to her nurse who says that she's more comfortable than she was last week but she spends most of the time sleeping.

We stopped off to see Tim and have coffee and then came home.
I finally found a pair of everyday shoes that will work for Elcie without causing blisters on the tops of her toes (I hope). They're Dr. Scholl sandals with velcro straps. Evidently she's going to have problems with any kind of closed toe .

This is short but it's been a long day and Blogger keeps sending me a message saying "publishing may fail". It took me 3 tries to get the photos on and then I had to do them one at a time. I wanted to get the school pictures up. The girls have changed so much in just a year's time.

I'm going to try to add a couple of others - the girls with a neighbor dog. We'll see what happens. No luck - I'll try for them on a separate post later.

Thanks to all once again for the comments. Have a good weekend and take care.


4 comments:

DA said...

Girls are beautiful, good to hear Ray is recovering so well !!

Gina said...

They all look wonderful!

I can see all the pictures you posted, Ann.

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Ann,

Your girls are growing up into beautiful young ladies.

I'm glad Carol is more comfortible now. Sadly enough I think comfortible is all that can be hoped for at this point.

You and yours are still in my prayers.

Janice~

JunieRose2005 said...

Cute girls!

Junie