Please sign my Guestbook.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Breast Cancer

My regular post and lots of pictures are below but I wanted to get this in.

I almost let it get past me this year until I received an email from Robyn.

Here's what to do. It's free and it will help poor women to receive mammograms.

Thanks, Robyn, for the reminder.


Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.


http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/


Also, M&M is selling their pink candies for breast cancer once again.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Done my click.

Anonymous said...

I click daily--it's on my bookmark toolbar :-) Also, while you're there, you can go to the tabs along the top and click for The Hunger Site and others...

Tammy said...

I have a pink ribbon and rose on my site and click over to the site every day...I not only fund a mammogram there are other things to help with such as hunger, literacy and pet rescue to name a few!
:)