Please sign my Guestbook.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Too Many Pictures 5 (Ann's Sanctum)





Which also serves as a catchall for storage, at least for now. We have a few things to move in and once that's done, I'll look back over my storage space and do some reorganization of those lovely shelves. There's one higher shelf, out of range of the camera, which also holds knickknacks. The first two are my computer gear, books, cd's, dvd's and videos along with most of our paperwork in a pendaflex setup. Right now, things are somewhat in place but not as much as I'd like. I need to do some more culling although I did a lot when we moved. And I l have videos (all opera and classical which I taped myself) to sort through and decide what to keep. I still have one empty shelf.

I love this room. It's tiny but all my stuff is together and I can do my thing while Ray does his. Before, the computer was competing with the t.v. Not that I'm going to ignore him completely you understand. We'll spend lots of time together.

This is the only room the living room swamp cooler doesn't reach but that oscillating fan draws the cool air in.

So, that's my small but wonderful computer room/music room/t.v. room and library.

5 comments:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

You're the only person I know that I would bet could make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

grannyfiddler said...

home just isn't home till all our books have found their places, is it? there isn't a room in my house that doesn't have books in it.

looks like your making the place feel like home. many blessings.

Ava said...

It's going to be wonderful to have your own space for the computer and to have all of the stuff together!

granny p said...

Oh that room of your own; it's so wonderful and so necessary. (But I hope Ray is better soon.)

JunieRose2005 said...

Ann,


It all looks very cozy and nice.

Enjoy it!


Junie