Please sign my Guestbook.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Pictures


Back row - Samantha and her friend, "little" Jim, and Michael.
Front Jim and Jonathan. All in my back yard.


Jonathan looking for more food



Those two bald heads again. That's Zachary with his daddy.


Grandpa and Jonathan who loves eggnog. He needed a little help with the cup.
Spunky, my constant companion and editor. She's learned how to get down and across the keyboard without stepping on the keys as she goes. Right now she's sleeping off the turkey from yesterday - still on top of the computer.


I finally learned how to write between the pictures. It only took me 1-1/2 years (or more). This is Tim and Jim (the one with no hair).
Self explanatory. I was using the washer top for storage.



Part of my table (before food)


I think we were playing with Jonathan. Jim was running around with my camera and caught us unaware. I usually hide.

I had a couple of other pictures and now I can't find them. Don't think I erased them from the camera yet so I'll go back and check. One was a wonderful picture of Samantha. I'd hate to lose it.

Check below for my day after Christmas (Boxing Day) post.

9 comments:

Rositta said...

Happy Boxing Day Granny, Christmas is so much better and more fun with little kids isn't it? Lucky you...ciao

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Ann,

Cute pictures of the kids, and I think your cat looks hung over(the triptophan maybe a bit much for a cat).

Janice~

ipm said...

love the pics!!! especially your shirt... :)))

what a lovely family; looks like there was plenty of yummy food and folks... those wee ones are adorable!

wishing you a late Happy Christmas and an early happy new year...

ancient one said...

Hey Ann,

Everthing looked like fun at your house on Christmas. We're still waiting... Having ours on Saturday.

We had a very rainy boxing day! Ha ha...

Belated Merry Christmas to you!!

Atasha said...

Hi Ann. Thanks for stopping by. I have been such a mess lately but that another story.

I laughed when I saw the photo of the cat on the monitor. She has a look which says, "I rule this house." :) Take care Ann. One day I will get back on track

Kendra Lynn said...

Looks like a very merry Christmas. :)
Lots of love,
Kendra

JunieRose2005 said...

Ann,

Looks like you all had a good Christmas. I enjoyed seeing the pictures! I got a lot up of ours too- a couple posts down now! (Lol- you know me-I POST often!)


Happy New Year!


Junie

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Looks like you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS with the family. Have a Happy New Year too.

Merle said...

Dear Ann ~~ Thank you for sharing all those great family photos and I did notice the couple with Ray in looking fit and well. Sorry you have both come down with colds and hope it's nothing worse and you are both well soon. I am glad you had im and his family and also Tim home for the Festive season and enjoyed the time with them. Glad the girls rang too.Thanks for your comments about my grandkids, there are more there now. Have a very happy and joyful, peaceful and healthy 2008
dear Ann. Take care, Much love,
Merle.