Please sign my Guestbook.

Monday, May 04, 2009

He's Home!!



Jim, Zachary, Melissa



Back: Jim, Zachary, Me, Juan, Tim
Fron: Melissa Jonathan



Tim and Jonathan

These will be much more clear if you click on them.

Jim finally got home Friday night so on Sunday we all (except for Ray - I brought him home a plate) got together at a local family style restaurant for dinner.

The boys are adorable and they were so good. More of Zach's mac and cheese landed on the floor than in Zach but he's only 18 months old. Jonathan is almost 3 - doesn't seem possible.

Jim's doing okay - still doesn't have any idea how he injured his arm; just that the damage is inoperable, service incurred, and permanent. It won't necessarily keep him out of the Guard but he'll be limited as to lifting, etc.

It's so good to have him home. Hope he stays for a while.

Not much else to report - we stay the same, the weather is pleasant so far, our garden hasn't died. Tim is working part time in a vetinarary clinic (can't remember if I told you that before).

The opera was wonderful - I'm wearing my "Faust" t-shirt in the picture but not sure how well is shows up.

Hope all are well - I'm heading for a nap before cooking dinner.

Take care everyone.

10 comments:

Alice said...

Well, you all look just great! Swell, as the kids round here seem to be saying nowadays (I'm still stuck on the "In" word from MY schooldays: Cool. But hey. *shrugs*), and so on and so forth. I can see your Faust shirt quite well if I click on the picture to make it bigger and you look lovely as always. Glad you all had such a good time. Especially you, but then of course, I'm biased where you're concerned.

The boys are so BIG! Shows how long I've been away from Blogging.

Is Tim enjoying his time in the vetinarary clinic? What are his duties? Does he get to hold cute kittens and puppys and such like?? And Jim: I'm so sorry to hear he hurt himself! Give him my best wishes, will you? Which reminds me, is he staying this time, or being deployed(sp?) again?

Anyway, I'll quit clogging up your comment box and say love to all and ta-ra for now. Talk to you soon.

xxx

ipm said...

can't get over how those little ones are now little boys!!

as for yours, I can only imagine how glad you are for Jim to be back. Hopefully it will be for a long time... :)))

*Tanyetta* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Tanyetta* said...

Love the Photos!!

I know it's an awesome feeling to have him home!

Welcome Home Tim :)

Puss-in-Boots said...

I'm so happy that you have Tim home for a while, Ann. Let's hope it's for a good long while.

audrey` said...

The photos are very lovely, Ann.
Take care.

Carin said...

So glad Jim's home. That's awesome news.

Cecil said...

Hey Ann.. Glad you stopped by! Staying busy here lately but trying to keep up! Cecil

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Ann,

I see your still blogging.

That's good that Tim's home and can still work.

Janice~

Unknown said...

Hi Gran,
Its a picture perfect family.
How have you been!

Siri