Please sign my Guestbook.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Wish I Had Better News

I wrote earlier about my husband's illness and said I'd update later. It's now around 1:00 a.m.

The hospital just phoned. It's something with his lung and they're transferring him to Doctor's Hospital in Modesto (45 miles away) in about an hour.

I'm heading over to the local hospital now (about 10 blocks from here) to see him before they take him down there. I can't leave the girls in the middle of the night so I may try to get down there in the morning after they're in school.

Not good news at all. I'll let you know more when I know more.

Please hold a good thought for us.

3 comments:

Alice said...

I wish I could say or do something constructive and actually helpful, but I can't. My fingers are (mentally) crossed and I'm praying for you all with all my might.

Here, have a hug:
*Hug*.

Love, Alice xxx

Granny said...

Thanks Alice - I emailed you as soon as I got back.

Gawdessness said...

Oh Granny,
this is not easy.
thinking of you!